Thursday, September 13, 2007

Evaluation

a). Is it a positive activity (to go to Spain for Spanish acquisition) or not? Please defend your opinions with examples.
I think this is a very creative activity. Though so far it wasn't involving much of spanish yet, I think it will be effective.

b). Predict what types of activities and/or learning will take place in this virtual year in Spain.
I will probably learn uses of basic phrases for everyday life, such as shopping, eating at a restaurant, working.

c). What kinds of cultural differences do you expect to encounter? How might you handle them?
In fact, I have absolutely no idea what I will see there, but I will say I will do my best.


d). How do you think being immersed in Spanish culture and language will affect your success in your language course? Talk about your personal language acquisition learning style and give specific examples to support your opinions based on your previous experience learning a language.

My guess is that immersing in Spanish culture and language will probably help me to speak Spanish more naturally but I am not sure it will bring a direct progress. I mean if we immerse in the culture and language, we may not learn as quick as by not immersing in.

No comments: